I'm relieved to have painted the last bit of the brown under suit on this mini as I've had nothing but grief blending the colour this time around. I'm pleased with the result but I didn't have a happy time getting there! Once the arms were finished I moved on to the spear and from then on it all went a lot more smoothly, both literally and figuratively. I really got back into the swing of things and thourougly enjoyed the painting experience. It feels good to have finished this stage of the mini on a positive note after my earlier struggles.
Next I'm going to stipple another pair of wings and when they're done I can finally start to put the Dark Eldar diorama together.