I've had limited painting time recently and the light has been terrible due to the weather but I've managed a little progress. I've painted up the spear shaft on my Scourge conversion so that just leave the wings to do.
I thought it was high time I did a test fitting for the diorama with the two scourges I've (almost) painted. It's better to sort out any issues now rather than at the end when I've committed to the details. It was a bit of a fiddle and I had to drill quite a few holes to get the positioning right but I like how things are shaping up. The pictures aren't the greatest (crap light again!) but they give an idea of how the diorama is looking.
This just brings it home to me how far I have to go with this project before it's finished. Once all the minis are painted and mounted on the monoliths I'll have to finish off the scenic detailing and add the snow & icicles.
They say patience is a virtue so I shall have to be very virtuous!