Thursday 29 September 2022

Project P30 - Part 15.

It's done!!!

It’s been an intense few months of preparation and painting but I’ve finished my Daemon Engine in time for Golden Demon UK 2022, which is now upon us! I’m very proud of how this project has turned out because I’ve done the very best I can. It has been a brilliant experience but it’s now out of my hands and into the GD cabinet for judging. Fingers crossed!

So it’s time to reveal the finished Tank in its entirety. 

My planned pre-GD blog updates fell by the wayside. Once I’m back home and the GD dust has settled, I will upload a series of posts detailing the stages of this project to its completion.

5 comments:

  1. Well done! Best of luck with the GD competition. Honestly, though, you've already triumphed with this amazing completion. Congratulations on your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible David, I've really enjoyed following this project to its completion and I look forward to reading about the final steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece. Congratulations on winning the Gold! I've been following your blog posts avidly and am looking forward to the rest. From what I've seen thus far, the texture work on this is beyond compare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's been a joy following this project, and the result is outstanding. Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible and immaculate work as always. It was great to see it in the flesh. It's inspired me to go get a great unclean one.

    ReplyDelete